PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some News and Paw It Forward

Well I got the news today that Paris will be returning for formal training on June 25th. I will sure miss her but she is definitely ready and I know she has big things ahead of her. :D

Also, I have been puppy-sitting Moseley this week. He came on Sunday and I have him till next Wednesday. He is a good boy definitely has his own opinions of how he thinks things should be but he is starting to realize that I am in charge. He is a super cute pup too. I love his big, block head. Here are a few pictures of Moseley.

[Close up of Moseley's face. He is a light Yellow lab with really dark eyes.]
[This one just makes me giggle. It's still a close up of his face but both his eyes are closed and his tongue is out and touching his nose.]

Also, today me and Paris got a Paw It Forward package from Natalie and Bob. Paris loved it. I showed her the box and she knew it was for her. She bounced around and followed me to my room where I opened it. Inside was a baggie of treats that are really fancy, a sterilized knuckle bone, a Kong Wubba and a card with a pic of Paris on the front and Bob on the back.
[Paris sitting in front of all her new stuff. It took me a while to get a picture of her head up because she kept nosing everything.]
[Paris gnawing on her new bone. I'd say she loves it a lot!]
[Paris eating one of her fancy treats. This one is in the shape of a star and has brown frosting on it.]
[Paris sharing her Kong Wubba with her buddy Boone. It was a big hit the pups went bonkers and played with it for a long time.]
Thanks Natalie, the Paris loves her new stuff.
Anyone else wanting to participate in Paw It Forward just leave a comment saying "falafal" and the first three will get a present from Paris and I.

8 comments:

Stefanie and Elvis said...

Falafal. What fun!

Paris is going to be a great guide dog. It has been fun to watch your great videos showing Paris' enthusiasm. Thanks for blogging.

Erin said...

falafal - :) That made me smile!
Good luck to Paris!!
Moseley is way too freakin cute!

Sarah and Romeo said...

Falafal! lol!
Love the pics, I suppose her time had to come as they all do. She looks like an excellent dog who will do great things for someone :)

Megan and Orleans said...

Sweet! You three are my paw it forward winners! If you could e-mail me your addresses so I can send out your gift that'd be great. My e-mail address is megstewart85 (at) hotmail (dot) com. Also let me know if your dog isn't allowed to have something so I don't send you something you can't use. I'm excited! ;)

Lisa and pups said...

We got ours today too! What a great thing!

Brittany said...

Moseley is so handsome! The Paw it forward looks so fun!

Kim, Bethany and the girls.. said...

We co-raised Moseleys sister,Marina and Moseley was started in our former club! They look so much alike!!

Kim, CC Claudine and PIT Doug

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Wow, Moseley is quite the handsome boy! :)