PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bummer!

I just found out that there was an open space on the puppy truck in May and my CFR chose Paris to fill it. So, instead of 2 months left with my girl I now have 2 weeks. I am very sad to have to say goodbye so soon, but she is ready and I think she will do great! I am so proud of how far she has come in her training, she is a wonderful little puppy. I sure will miss my spunky and goofy girl.

[Paris running in the yard, ears flying everywhere and tongue lolling out to the side.]
I am sure you are all wondering whether I will be getting a new puppy, the answer is YES! ;) I am an addict after all. I will be picking up a transfer puppy the day Paris leaves, I am excited to meet the my new charge.

11 comments:

Carrie and Waffle said...

that is a bummer, but sounds like she is ready. Good luck goofy girl!

Bethany, Dahlia, Julia, and GEB Lucky said...

Paris will do great at GDB! :) Do you prefer getting transfer puppies? And are there are a lot of transfer puppies?

Denise said...

Ya what a Bummer but the new charge will help. Congratulations again on Fullerton graduating

Sarah and the Pack. said...

Ahhh...baby Paris heading off to college. Bummer that the date got moved up, but at least you still get some time with your baby girl.

Good luck Paris!

Shelly :) said...

Good Luck Paris!! :) Can't wait to hear about your new puppy.

Beth and Alfie said...

Wow, that was a surprise! Goodbyes not my favorite part...but I'm sure she'll do well. Do you know any info on your transfer pup yet? Is it from a different area or a whole different school?

Ally and Eclipse said...

Oh wow! Boo to her being recalled early, although it sure is comforting when you know they're ready for it! Good luck, Paris and enjoy the new pup, Megan :-D

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

Sorry your time has been kept short, but look at the bright side, that means Paris was the best puppy on the June truck:). Or at least you can say she was.

Lisa and pups said...

OH WOW - what a shock she's leaving so soon. She'll do amazing though! Live up the next 2 weeks with her! So glad to hear you'll be getting another one to fill the void. Do you know any specifics on the new one?

Anonymous said...

Aww that is sad that she will be leaving sooner than expected. But at least you know she will be going off and getting through doggie college!
Good luck!

Heather and Kelly said...

I know she's gonna make it!
She does seem ready for the next adventure in life, too bad that you didn't get as much notice as you had planned... :(