PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

What the . . . Thursday?

Okay so my first week doing What the Wednesday and I totally fail, in my defense I was super busy doing homework all day and night. UGH! But, the semester is almost over. YAY! Anyway, so here is What the Wednesday, one day late.


Orleans is obsessed with my cat.
She is either watching him in complete awe,
or trying to eat him.
I swear I have to take him out of her mouth a dozen times a day.
I wish he would fight back just a little,
but he is the most passive cat I have ever met!
One of these days she'll get it. . . right?
Orleans really likes the sound of her voice!
She is totally quiet in the kennel but she HATES tie-down.
She is getting better though,
but I think I have seen enough of her tonsils for the time being.
Man is she cute though!
She has the cutest wiggle when she is excited too,
it makes me laugh.
Right now the main thing we are working on is people greetings,
she likes to. . .taste people when they pet her,
or jump on them.
I hate when they tell me it's okay and that they don't mind,
cuz I do. :)
And Snicker-doodle is in PHASE 3!!!!
I am so proud of him,
but I miss those big yellow-green eyes too!
Go Snickers, go!!!
The End!

2 comments:

Raiser Erin said...

Orleans sounds like such a fun girl!

Jeckab said...

Finding the perfect dog bed for your dog is very important. Dog bed is that you can call your dog house. If you think your dog will be a good time in bed can be relaxing sleep. Then you meet him you find them, you want the bed to make a little more comfort for your dog day and night, and simple common sense.