PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Growing, Growing, and more Growing

My boy is getting so big. He has been here for about 2 1/2 months now, boy has the time flown by. When he got here at 8 weeks he was a mere little 9 pound boy, today at 4 1/2 months he is a whoppin' 30 pounds. :D He is certainly getting big. So, here are some pictures of his growth so far.
^Fullertons day of arrival in his little crate. 8 weeks

^Fullerton in his little crate yesterday 4 1/2 months. When Dax leaves tomorrow he will get upgraded to the big kennel. The small one is a little cramped. :D
^ Fullerton in his small jacket at 11 weeks.

^Fullerton in his MEDIUM jacket at 4 1/2 months. Yes, at our last puppy class he got his medium coat.
^Fullertons first day, on the dog bed. 8 weeks. ^Fullerton on the dog bed at 4 1/2 months. You can really tell how much he has grown in this one. Look how much of the bed he fills up. *sniff, sniff* Can't believe how big he is getting. :)
^I also broke down and got him a Quiet Spot for his tags. It was really embarrassing when he would shake in the middle of class and make a ton of noise so I got one, in Camo, totally manly. Sure beats the hot pink one that I got for Adeline, I was gonna use it but decided that I would get more "oh, what a cute girl" comments than usual, so we stuck with something a bit more masculine. :) So far, I like it. It just came yesterday so we will test it in class on Tuesday. :D
And the boys doing synchronized "waits". I don't know why but I love when I can give multiple dogs commands and they both listen. It makes me smile. Ya, I am weird. :) Dax is leaving tomorrow afternoon, I will miss him, he is a great dog and the boys have really enjoyed their time together. Well, that's it I guess. Hope everyone has a good night.

7 comments:

Tabatha said...

Its so cool to see the differences between 8 weeks old and now!!! He sure is a cutey!!!

Sarah and the Pack. said...

I know what you mean! Though it is 3 dogs every night at my house. So much fun!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Ohhh... he is really growing up! I still can't fathom getting a puppy that is only 9 pounds... mine all come at 17-20 pounds! Love the new camo quiet spot! I love those things! Angel has a leopard print one that makes me laugh every day.

Ally and Eclipse said...

Cute! I love pictures where you can see an obvious size difference! Fullerton is still stunning, by the way *wink* and I love the synchronized down, wait, ok. Teddy and Kira do that everyday and when Eclipse gets more controllable around them (instead of wanting to play) and is more food motivated he'll be joining in on the synchronizing!

Sarah and the Pack. said...

I love Quiet Spot tags! Sterling always used to do that in class, and the tag covers look alot more professional than just putting duct tape on the tags.

He really is growing! I agree with Emily though, both Marley and Sterling were bigger pups when I got them...those 9 lbs babies are just so tiny!

Have fun with him growing!

Unknown said...

Hmm, Forte was weighed at 40lbs this weekend.

Anna said...

Wow! Great boys. They behave so well together. :)