PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, August 3, 2007

Meeting Adeline!!!!

It was so fun to see little Miss Adeline again. It was so nice and relieveing to meet her family, playmate and neighborhood. It is a total "Adeline" area, she fits in there so well. Her new/old mom (she was adopted by her first raiser) showed us around the neighborhood and we went to the park that she plays and runs around at. It was so nice to see her so happy and she looks really good. She has filled out a lot since I last saw her. She went crazy when she saw me, her mom showed us into the backyard where she said she would let her pups out to meet us. We were standing in her backyard when I heard a familiar voice, Adeline was staring at us through the window and barking. (I have only heard Adeline bark once so it was strange to hear but I still recognized it, I was happy that she recognized me) She came running out of the house and barreled into me. I was so happy to see her too. We had a nice visit, I was there a lot longer than I had planned. We hung around for 5 hours, got there at 5pm took all the dogs on a long walk, went to the park, ordered a pizza and chatted. She even did some agility for us with equipment in her backyard, I was so mad I didn't have my camera but Dika (It's a pain to keep writing "Adeline's mom so her name is Dika) said that she was going to take a bunch of pictures of her doing agility and send them too me. Man is Adeline good, she flew across all the obsticles and and seemed to love it. Dika said that Adeline is better at agility than her pet dog Madeleine even though Madeleine has been doing it for the last 13 months or so and Adeline has been doing it for 3. She said that Adeline has no problem with any of the obsticles while Madeleine is afraid and refuses to get on a few of them. She is exited to see what Adeline makes of herself in Agility, she also wants to start competing her in competition obedience, so that will be fun too. It was amazing to see Adeline so happy. I know she is going to have a wonderful life, which she totally deserves!! Good girl Adeline!

She looks so adultish now. I can't believe she is two in October! But she has filled out plenty and looks really good.
People: My sisters Whitney and Haley, and then me. Dogs: Sherman, Adeline, Madeleine.
People: Me and Dika Pups: Sherman, Adeline, & Madeleine
Adeline and Madeleine play in the park. They loved it and chased balls and ran around. (Adeline was not so good at the fetch but Dika said she is getting better with Madeleine's influence. So she will be catching balls soon :)

We are off to the boardwalk and beach pretty soon so I better go. See y'all at Fun Day tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Aw that is so exciting! Adeline looks so good and her life sounds awesome. I'm glad you got to see her again :)

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, how exciting. Adeline is so beautiful! What a treat to see her again and catch up!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Adeline looks so happy! What a great life she has landed in... parks, playmates, and agility fun! I hope you take some pictures of Sherman on the beach!

Erin said...

Awww she does look so happy!!
Sherman is looking huge too! I didn't recognize him in the first picture!!!

Megan and Orleans said...

Yep, it is about time this boy did some growing! I met his half brother today who is a few days younger and he is almost 1 and 1/2 of Sherman, but he is getting there. Sherm is just a late bloomer. :)

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Aww im so glad that you got to see her and that she is so happy! How cool that she loves agility!Sherman s a cutie!